USU Department Exhibitors
USU departments and organizations are invited to take part in the 2018 Computer & Technology Fair (April 10)! This event will bring together over 800 faculty, administrators, staff and students to connect through technology.
To reserve your department's spot at the Fair, please complete the booth registration form before Friday, February 16, 2018. There is no charge for USU Departments to participate. Registration includes one 3'x8' table and two chairs (additional chairs are available upon request). You will also need to bring the following, depending on what you want to display:
- Extension cords and/or power strips (10' - 15')
- Projectors or Flat Screens
- Table Cover(s)
- Signage must be free standing
- Individually-packaged treats are a plus
- Anything else you might need
As with our external exhibitors, USU departments are encouraged to:
- Engage USU administration, faculty, staff, and students with hands-on demonstrations at your booth. We want your booth visitors fully engaged and interested in what you have to offer. A short looping video presentation makes a nice visual attraction.
- Share quick tips and tricks that faculty can use to add value to their teaching.
- Provide informational handouts and materials about your products and services.
- Distribute branded swag as a reminder of your services and/or products.